Design + Manufacturing
Improving products and profits for direct-to-consumer brands.
PRODUCT & PACKAGING DESIGN & ENGINEERING
- Product Design
- Packaging Design
- Product Differentiation
- Value Engineering
- Pricing Confirmation
Supplier Development & Control
- Raw Material Sourcing
- Outline Product Criteria
- Supply Chain Setup
- Vendor Setup
- Quality & Control Teams
Manufacturing MAnagement & Controls
- Cost Confirmations
- Tracking & Reporting
- Incoming Supply QC
- Product Line Testing
- Product Production
Assembly & Quality Control
- Finishing and Final Assembly
- Packout and Master Cartons
- Kitting and Fulfillment
- Logistics Option and Coordination
- AWS protocol Setup
Our thesis is to create strategic significance giving your product/company an advantage over the competition. From financial analysis to patentable differentiators—our strategic planning teams establish product significance in the competitive landscape.
- Overall cost reduction of 25% including packaging production and packout efficiencies
- Streamlined sample production to improve quality and timelines
- Setup manufacturing agreement to stabilize pricing, production timelines and guarantee staffing.
- Reduced packout labor and cost by redesigning boxes with better materials and assembly.
- Reduced material production COGS by 66%.
- Long-term Top 5 Manufacturing Partner established with new product innovations and offerings to LaScoota.
- Increased quality of product through management controls.
Shortened manufacturing timeframes and accuracy.
- Reduced material production by 66%
- Set up long-term China employees for ongoing production management and added client visibility.